- Age: 16
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 26 + 20 = 46
- Mandibulary: 26 + 20 = 46
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Invisalign with Mandibular Advancement.
- Despite the age of the patient a good skeletal change was achieved with the appliance.
- ANB reduced from 4.4 to 1.6, Witts reduced from 2.4 to -1.7.
- Mandibular Body Length (Go-Me) increased from 65.4 mm to 72.5 mm.
- The locked in tooth 1.3 which was in cross bite was corrected in the Mandibular advancement stage as was the alignment generally.
- Class 11 elastic were used to stabilize the mandibular advancement.