Treatment in the Spotlight
We would like to congratulate Dr. J. Brabant for submitting our 600th and the first Mandibular Advancement treatment to the Gallery!
Dr J. Brabant
- Age: 11
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 17 + 40 = 57
- Mandibulary: 17 + 40 = 57
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The first phase was completed using the Invisalign with Mandibular Advancement feature.
- An additional aligner order was utilized to close down the posterior open bite, distalise the lower left arch slightly and coordinate arches.
- A request for alignment, arch coordination and intercuspation of occlusion was made to the technician to seek final result.