- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 26 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 46 + 31 = 77
- Mandibulary: 42 + 26 = 68
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Upper right molars distalization to get space for upper anteriors retrusion and intrusion.
- Lower right molars distalization to get space for alignment.
- Lower arch expansion to get space for lower anteriors intrusion.
- Lower arch leveling for bite jump to improve mandibular retraction.
- Vertical dimension control and sagittal dimension improvement to achieve better profile at finial.