- Age: 15
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 19 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 32 + 24 = 56
- Mandibulary: 32 + 24 = 56
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Patient has a class II that was corrected with de-rotation of 2.6 and posterior upper IPR in both sides.
- Inter maxillary elastics were used for anchorage control of space closure and retraction of 1.3 and 2.3.
- The second molars were not moved and minimal movement in the first molar for better treatment stability and anchorage control.
- Correction of overbite was obtained through incisor and lower canine intrusion.
- The additional aligners were used to correct the lower mid line deviation and to improve the posterior occlusion in the left side.
- The anterior mid line deviation was corrected using asymmetric inter proximal reduction moving the upper mid line left and the lower mid line right.
ClinCheck treatment plan
- Optimized Rotation Attachment (G3) on Buccal 1.5 (UR5), Buccal 2.5 (UL5), Buccal 4.4 (LR4)
- Optimized Extrusion Attachment (G3) on Buccal 1.4 (UR4)
- Optimized Multiplane Feature (G4) on Buccal 1.2 (UR2), Lingual 1.2 (UR2), Buccal 2.2 (UL2), Lingual 2.2 (UL2)
- Optimized Root Control Attachments (G4) on Buccal 4.3 (LR3), Buccal 4.5 (LR5), Buccal 3.3 (LL3), Buccal 3.4 (LL4), Buccal 3.5 (LL5)
- Pressure Areas (G5) on Lingual 1.1 (UR1), Lingual 2.1 (UL1), Lingual 4.1 (LR1), Lingual 4.2 (LR2), Lingual 4.3 (LR3), Lingual 3.1 (LL1), Lingual 3.2 (LL2)
Download ADF files: InitialAdditional Aligners