- Age: 24
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 21 + 11 = 32
- Mandibulary: 21 + 12 = 33
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Improvement on the archforms doing expansion and controlling posterior torque.
- Extrusion of upper incisors, to improve the upper incisors exposure and get a better smile arc.
- The interesting thing about this case is solving the lower moderate crowding with lower arch molar verticalization.
- Subtile use of IPR but no extractions.
- A good improvement of the interincisal angle and a perfect interdigitation after finishing the case.