- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 20 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 46 + 16 = 62
- Mandibulary: 46 + 16 = 62
Aligner Wear time
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- This case was succeeded in bodily movement of canines and molars during space closing due to Multi-Tooth Unit First Premolar Extraction.
- 3 Premolar extraction was the best diagnosis for mid-line correction.