- Age: 18
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 10 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 38
- Mandibulary: 38
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- Aligner wear time was 22 hours per day.
- Used aligner Chewie 5 minutes every time when aligner was removed.
- The arch of the lower jaw is made narrower than the arch of the upper jaw because of three incisors in the lower jaw.