- Age: 64
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 44
- Mandibulary: 44
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Although tooth 4.6 is an implant, we decided to avoid movement in some other teeth: 4.7, 3.7, 3.6, 3.5, 3.4, 3.3, 1.6, 1.7, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7.
- The 4.6 implant was used as an anchorage for the retraction of the right and lower anterior teeth.
- The anterior midline deviation was corrected using asymmetric interproximal reduction keeping the upper midline in position and moving the lower midline right, so we avoided the use of interproximal elastics in this case.
- The lower anterior interproximal reduction was used to remove heavy anterior contact points and correct the edge to edge bite.
- Despite having a diastema between some tooth (4.6 and 4.5 // 4.5 and 4.4 // 4.4 and 4.3) we requested an 0.3 mm IPR.
- The goal was to reach an overcorrection to close the diastema, and ensure a stronger point of contact.