- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 27 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 53 + 39 = 92
- Mandibulary: 54 + 39 = 93
Aligner Wear time
- initial for 10 days, additional aligners for 7 days
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- To treat this patient we have used Invisalign full with micro-implants in the upper part, between 1.6 and 1.7; and 2.6 and 2.7.
Also gingivectomies in 1.3, 1.2 and 1.1.
- We finished the treatment with fixed retainers and Vivera.