- Age: 34
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 10 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 14 = 28
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Posterior sectors expansion.
- Torque correction mainly at the upper canines.
- Dental and smile aesthetics improved significantly, due to the crowns and gingival zeniths leveling, as well as a decreased gingival exposure of the lateral/posterior sectors on the right side.
- Harmonious smile, with a significant improvement of buccal corridors, that appear narrower due to the expansion of premolar and upper molar sectors, as well as the torque correction essentially at the superior canines level.
- IPR to help solve the lower incisors crowding.
- Anterior extrusion, to help correct the protrusive guide and smile improvement.
- Considered the occlusal plane cant tipping down and to the right, the extrusion of the lateral and central upper right incisors.
- In addition to the inverted smile line, these teeth were in a higher plane without gingival exposure
- Digital Smile Diagnosis in order to minimize and avoid possible failures, considering the small margin of error with this treatment plan.