- Age: 18
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 22 + 10 + 25 = 57
- Mandibulary: 24 + 10 + 25 = 59
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Patient has a class II that was corrected with derotation of molars and posterior upper IPR in both sides, so we would need less use of attachments.
- Intermaxillary elastics were used for anchorage control of space closure and retraction of 1.3 and 2.3.
- Correction of overjet was obtained through posterior IPR and expansion to open space for retraction.
- Correction of exaggerated overbite was obtained through incisor and lower canine intrusion.
ClinCheck treatment plan
- Power Ridge Feature on Buccal 4.1 (LR1), Buccal 3.2 (LL2)
- Optimized Rotation Attachment (G3) on Buccal 1.4 (UR4), Buccal 1.5 (UR5), Buccal 2.5 (UL5), Buccal 4.3 (LR3), Buccal 4.5 (LR5), Buccal 3.4 (LL4), Buccal 3.5 (LL5)
- Optimized Extrusion Attachment (G3) on Buccal 2.4 (UL4), Buccal 4.4 (LR4)
- Optimized Root Control Attachments (G4) on Buccal 3.3 (LL3)
- Precision Bite Ramp (G5) on Lingual 1.1 (UR1), Lingual 1.2 (UR2), Lingual 2.1 (UL1), Lingual 2.2 (UL2)
- Pressure Areas (G5) on Lingual 4.1 (LR1), Lingual 4.2 (LR2), Lingual 4.3 (LR3), Lingual 3.1 (LL1), Lingual 3.2 (LL2)