- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 45 + 13 = 58
- Mandibulary: 43 + 13 = 56
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days first round and 7 days in additional aligners
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a Class I bimaxillary protrusion case.
- The Tx plan is 1.4, 2.4, 3.4, 4,4 extraction with Invisalign G6 protocol.
- Aligner change frequency 10 days with Initial Aligners and 7 days with additional aligners.
- Protrusion is improved and extraction spaces arecompletely closed.
- Very good compliance of the patient during the treatment which helped in a great result.