Class I, Anterior crossbite, Edge to edge bite, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations, Spacing, Pre-restorative
Elastics: Class II,
Leveling Curve of Spee,
Courtesy of Dr S. Chieh Lin, 2018
- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 29 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 69 + 15 = 84
- Mandibulary: 69 + 27 = 96
Aligner Wear time
- 7days and 10 days
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a Class I bi-maxillary protrusion case.
- The ideal treatment plan would have been extraction of 1.4, 2.4, 3.4 and 4.4 with the use of G6 maximal anchorage protocol.
- Because the patient is missing 1.5 and 3.6 and the minimal health condition of the teeth I decided to Extract 2.5 and 4.5.(both prosthesis) and close the spaces of 1.5,2.5, 3.6 ans 4.5 with maximal anchorage design.
- This was a very difficult case that had an amazing result with the use of a combination aligners and Class II Elastics.
- Vivera retainers finalize this treatment.