- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 34 + 14 = 48
- Mandibulary: 34 + 14 = 48
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- I wanted to post this case because it demonstrates how wonderful the Invisalign orthodontic system is.
- This patient had 11mm of crowding in both upper and lower arch.
- The results were achieved with a combination of IPR, proclination of teeth and expansion of both arches.
- It was an extremely difficult case to treat.
- I want this case to set an example so that more people will believe in the Invisalign system