- Age: 26
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 31 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 51 + 16 = 67
- Mandibulary: 31 + 14 = 45
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a Class II div.1 malocclusion with large OJ and severe deepbite.
- Skeletal issue with prognathic maxilla and retrognathic mandible.
- Patient denied any surgical option.
- Treatment plan is dental compensation extraction of 1.4 an 2.4 .
- The clincheck design is upper close extraction space with maximal anchorage and finish with a Class II molar and Class I canine relationship.
- Lower arch gets space from arch expansion to avoid lower incisor proclination.
- Deepbite was corrected with lower anterior intrusion and control upper incisor.