- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 19 + 15 = 34
- Mandibulary: 19 + 15 = 34
Aligner Wear time
- 10 Days
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Biprotrusion and proinclination of the upper and lower incisors was theprimary factor to solve in this case.
- The plan was to retraction and expansion over both arches, controlling anterior torque and retruding incisors to improve smile arc and Profile.
- Midline deviation was solved.
- We obtained an extrusion of upper incisors, for the smile arc improvement.
- 4.7 initially had a rotation of almost 40° degrees, we made this correction with the use of aligners only.
- Crowding was successfully solved by expansion + IPR.
- Posterior planned torques were obtained and all objectives of the treatment were completed.
- As we can see in the panoramic X-Ray, roots were verticalized, so theres a big improvement of IMPA and interincisal angle.
- We obtained an improvement of patients profile (lips got retruded)
- Assymetric CII and CIII elastics were implemented to solve CII on right side and correct Midlines.