- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 43 + 24 + 18 = 85
- Mandibulary: 43 + 24 + 18 = 85
Aligner Wear time
- Class II relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Deepbite improved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee levelled
- I Extracted the upper first premolars and 1 lower middle incisor.
- Retracted upper and lower incisors with palatal root torque on maximum anchorage to improve lip profile.
- Upper molar forward crown tipping occurred during upper incisors retraction.
- Upper molars are up righted during 1st refinement, mesial root tip added, with appropriate attachment control.
- Spaces are redistributed in upper incisors region for composite build up on upper 4 incisors to reduce tooth size discrepancy