- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 8 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 18 + 13 = 31
- Mandibulary: 13 + 13 = 26
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Treatment planning was leveling curve of Spee, intruding lower incisors and extruding premolars.
- Also a great smile arc was achieved, by giving a curve over upper incisors and 4mm expansion on the upper arch and a verticalization of lower molars and premolars.
- Buccal corridors were almost eliminated. All spaces were closed and oclussion was improved.
- A good interdigitation was achieved.
- Midlines were corrected, and the heights of the upper incisors were leveled.
- A little distalization of the upper arch was planned to get a better CI molar and canine relation.