- Age: 40
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
- Class II div 1
- Narrow arches
- Midline shift
- Mandibular midline deviation
- Maxillary midline deviation
- Elastics: Class II
- Optimized rotation attachment (G3) on Buccal 4.5 (LR5)
- Optimized extrusion attachment (G3) on Buccal 3.3 (LL3)
- Optimized multiplane (G4) on Buccal 1.2 (UR2)
- Optimized root control attachments (G4) on Buccal 2.4 (UL4)
- Pressure areas (G5) on Lingual 1.1 (UR1), Lingual 1.2 (UR2), Lingual 2.1 (UL1)
- Optimized deepbite attachments activated for premolar extrusion (G5) on Buccal 1.4 (UR4), Buccal 2.5 (UL5)
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
Total treatment Time
- 9 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 12 + 12 = 24
- Mandibular: 10 + 12 = 22
Aligner wear time
- Correction of crowding and rotations was performed through IPR and with minimal tooth expansion.
- Correction of the dental protrusion was solved through posterior expansion, and posterior and anterior IPR.
- Improvement of the canine class I relationship was obtained through the posterior IPR and distalization.
- The patient used class II elastics only at night.
- Second and third molars were not moved for better treatment future stability and anchorage control.
- The reason to request additional aligners was due a restorative change in tooth 1.5 early in the treatment (aligner number 4).