- Age: 62
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 10 + 10 = 20
- Mandibulary: 48 + 17 + 10 = 75
Aligner Wear time
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- This case was very challenging for me because the patient went through a previous orthodontic treatment, and her expectations about aesthetics were very high
- The main issue was to solve the crowding of the lower teeth, closing the space between the 3.6 and 3.7 and also very important to center the lower midline with the upper dental midline
- My plan was to expand both arches slightly at the bicuspids level to improve the narrow arches, at the same time in the first ClinCheck I closed the space between 3.6 and 3.7.
- To solve the crowding of the lower teeth I was obliged to perform IPR.
- In the prosthetic stage the bridge of 1.4 and 1.5 was replaced and the one that was on 2.5 and 2.6 was replaced with a new bridge from 2.4 to 2.6.
- Lower fixed retainer and upper and lower Vivera were placed at the retention stage.