- Age: 32
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 7 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 12 + 4 = 16
- Mandibulary: 13 + 4 = 17
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- In the first sequence of aligners we closed the space without worrying about the black triangle that would arise between 1.1 and 2.1
- This space was due to the dental shape and the bone defect in the area between the teeth
- The aim was to observe the gingival height gain, and then to program a second sequence of aligners to require a minimum of IPR.
- In the second sequence of aligners an IPR of 0.7 mm was programmed between 1.1 and 2.1, however, we did only 0.5 mm to ensure a strong contact point between 1.1 and 2.1.
- To avoid IPR in the lower arch, spaces were left in the distal region of 2.2 and 1.2 for posterior aesthetic restorations.