- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
Total treatment Time
- 9 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 17 + 12 = 29
- Mandibular: 17 + 12 = 29
Aligner wear time
- The treatment plan was to align the teeth, correct anterior crossbite through proclination and lingual root torque.
- The first set of aligners corrected the anterior crossbite and aligned the teeth.
- A second set of aligners provided further alignment and lingual root torque of the lower anterior.