Treatment in the Spotlight
We would like to congratulate Dr. T. Gruelle for submitting the 700th treatment to the Gallery!
Doctor quote:' Phase 1 treatment is for me a cultural phenomenon, not only dictated by locale, but also by community standards and the primary care dentist. Having treated Phase I treatments since 2011, I welcomed Align's introduction of a product dedicated to "little smiles" with open arms. '
- Age: 9
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 9 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 29 + 20 = 49
- Mandibulary: 29 + 20 = 49
Aligner Wear time
- 5 days
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Invisalign First treatment.
- we expanded, molars first then C's, D's and E's
- Intrusion on maxillary and mandibular anterior teeth
- Primarily proclination of anterior teeth for alignment
- In R1 we used bite ramps on the U1's and programmed extrusion of the posterior teeth
- Class 2 elastics were used on R1