- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 16 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 35 + 25 + 12 = 72
- Mandibulary: 35 + 25 + 12 = 72
Aligner Wear time
- 2 weeks, 10 days and 1 week for Additional Refinement Aligners
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Clincheck Pro Space Achievement Features: Request For Pontics for Canines 13,23 at stage U0 of Clincheck.
- Clincheck Request For Virtual Elimination Of Canines 13,23 Due To High Buccal Position.
- Clincheck Pro features Staging for Pontics 13,23 Mesio-Distal Width Increments in order to achieve 7-7.5mm Space For Canines 13,23 Alignment.
- Upper Midline 2mm Movement to the Right Side.
- Lower Midline 1mm Shift to the Left Side.
- Clinical Space Achievement Tracking : Space Achievement For Canine 23.
- Clinical Rotation Tracking : Optimized Rotation Attachments For Canines 13,23,43.