- Age: 15
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 51 months
- Maxillary: 50 + 52 + 20 + 16 = 138
- Mandibulary: 50 + 25 + 25 + 16 = 116
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- 达到安氏 I 类关系
- 保持安氏 I 类关系
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Spee 曲线平整
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- Treatment aligner change every 14 days. Refinement aligner change every 7 days
- This is probably one of the most difficult and challenging treatments I have done. The patient father is a doctor and before starting treatment we talked that this treatment required:
- 1.Extraction of upper premolars in order to align highly erupted upper canines.We wanted to avoid extractions since it was not a good solution for the final profile and upper lip of the patient.
2.The 5mm anterior open bite required surgery and the father obviously wanted to avoid the surgery for his daughter.
- The treatment was long but the results are excellent regarding the starting point. I used all CC strategies possible in order to achieve this result (Upper Sequential distalisation of 4-5mm of UR7,UL7).The patient compliance during the total treatment time has been excellent.