- Age: 43
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 24 meses
Número de aligners
- Maxillary: 87 + 29 = 116
- Mandibulary: 87 + 29 = 116
Aligner Wear time
- Weekly for most of the duration of treatment and twice a week during some period due to the use of accelerated devices
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Consecución de una relación de Clase I
- Guía canina funcional en ambos lados
- Resalte normal y sobremordida conseguida
- Mejora considerable de la sobremordida
- Coincidente con líneas medias
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arcadas alineadas y coordinadas
- Forma de la arcada mejorada
- Consecución de una línea de la sonrisa estética
- Todos los objetivos del tratamiento alcanzados
- Sequential distalization was done, associated with the use of Class II elastics. The sagittal jump accounted for 20% of the sagittal correction.
- During the orthodontic treatment the maxillary and mandibular dental arches were aligned, and maxillary and mandibular incisor inclinations were improved.
- Ideal overjet was obtained at the end of treatment.
- Ideal overbite was obtained by intruding the mandibular anterior teeth mainly. For correction of the deep bite, leveling of the Curve of Spee was done initially, and only later lower IPR was performed.
- Some vertical overcorrection was performed since proclination of the anterior teeth (relative intrusion) was not enough to level the severe Curve of Spee presented.
- Gingival health has improved due to significant improvement of overbite.