- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Chronic periodontitis
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: Consultation was done for placement of full mouth implant after 1 month. Pre-treatment scan was taken and bite was recoded to establish the vertical dimension
- Appointment 2: Removal of all retained teeth with severe periodontitis and carious lesions, followed by strategic immediate placement of 5 implants on the upper jaw and 4 implants on the lower jaw. A soft night guard for protecting implants was provided.
- Appointment 3: After 72 hours, a provisional fixed implant denture was provided activating 8 implants.
- Appointment 4: Patient returned after 5 months for fabrication of second temporary restoration to confirm on the bite and aesthetics.
- 3D Facial scan was done followed by iTero scan to capture the scan body, the temp denture & bite to fabricate a second temporary denture
- Appointment 5: Insertion of the temp fixed implant denture was completed and an iTero scan was taken for fabrication of the final fixed implant denture.
- Appointment 6: Full mouth implant-supported fixed denture was delivered
- Appointment 7: Follow up was done
- Medical History : Healthy and non smoker
- Dental History: Dental Phobia and chronic periodontitis
- As the 1st provisional was fabricated immediately so had a lot of changes