- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Dental caries limited to enamel on 1.1 (UR1), 1.3 (UR3), 2.1 (UL1), 2.2 (UL2), 2.3 (UL3)
- Dental caries penetrating into dentin on 1.2 (UR2)
- Gingival recession on 1.1 (UR1), 2.1 (UL1)
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 1.1 (UR1), 1.2 (UR2)
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: Initial consultation followed by full mouth examination and iTero scan for digital wax-up and Digital Smile Design was carried out.
- Appointment 2: Try in of the mock-up to adjust form and shape of mock-up veneers was carried out.
- Appointment 3: Tooth preparation with respect to tooth #11, #12, #13, #14, #21, #22, #23 and #24 followed by iTero digital impression was taken
- Appointment 4: Cementation of the veneers with respect to tooth #11, #12, #13, #14, #21, #22, #23 and #24 was done
- Appointment 5: Follow-up was done
- This patient presented with unsightly composite restoration on #11 and #21 buccal surfaces.
- Gingival recession and marked black triangles were also noted.
- Upper 4-4 veneers with minimal invasive approach was elected after discussion with iTero Element 5D scanner .
- Satisfactory results were achieved.