- Age: 45
- Gender: female
- Arrested dental caries on 2.1 (UL1)
- Dental caries limited to enamel on 1.1 (UR1)
- Excessive attrition on 1.1 (UR1), 2.1 (UL1)
- Cracked tooth on 1.1 (UR1), 2.1 (UL1)
Total Treatment Visits
Appointment 1: Initial consultation and full mouth examination were done, followed by an iTero scan for digital smile design and digital wax-up.
Appointment 2: Mock-up was inserted, and the form and shape of mock-up veneers were adjusted.
Appointment 3: Tooth preparation was performed on #11 and #21, and an iTero scan was taken.
Appointment 4: Cementation of veneers.
Appointment 5: Follow-up was done to check the fit.
- This patient presented with chipped #11 and discolored #21.
- After being diagnosed with iTero 5D, a minimally invasive treatment plan was discussed and executed in the following appointments.
- Two feldspathic veneers were placed, and satisfactory results were achieved.