- Age: 36
- Gender: female
- Dental caries limited to enamel on 1.1 (UR1), 2.2 (UL2)
- Dental caries penetrating into dentin on 1.2 (UR2)
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 1.2 (UR2), 2.1 (UL1)
Total Treatment Visits
Appointment 1: Initial consultation and full mouth examination followed by iTero scan for digital smile design and digital wax-up.
Appointment 2: Mock-up was placed, and the form and shape of mock-up veneers were adjusted.
Appointment 3: Teeth #12, #11, #21, and #22 were prepared and scanned with the iTero intraoral scanner.
Appointment 4: Cementation of crowns on #12 and #21 and veneers on #11 and #22.
Appointment 5: Follow-up to check the fit of the restorations.
- This patient presented with unsatisfactory restorations on upper front teeth (2-2).
- The initial scan taken by the iTero 5D imaging system highlighted defective restorations.
- Zirconia crowns were selected for masking #12 and #21 discolored tooth structures.
- Zirconia crowns blended well with e.max veneers in this case..