- Age: 35
- Gender: male
- Dental caries limited to enamel on 1.2 (UR2), 2.2 (UL2), 2.4 (UL4)
- Dental caries penetrating into dentin on 1.1 (UR1), 1.4 (UR4), 2.1 (UL1), 2.3 (UL3)
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 1.2 (UR2), 1.4 (UR4)
Total Treatment Visits
Appointment 1: Full mouth examination and initial consultation followed by an iTero scan for digital wax-up and smile designing.
Appointment 2: Mock-up was placed, and the form and shape of mock-up veneers were adjusted.
Appointment 3: Teeth preparation from #14 to #24, followed by an iTero scan.
Appointment 4: Restorations were cemented.
Appointment 5: Follow-up was done to ensure proper fit.
- This 37 y/o male patient asked for a smile makeover.
- Upper 4-4 ceramic restorations were planned for him.
- Ceramic crown for #14 and ceramic veneers for the rest of anterior teeth with proximal caries.
- The iTero 5D scan with Near-Infrared Imaging (NIRI) technology aided in visualizing the caries area and helped in patient communication and education.