- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 8 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 26
- Mandibulary: 26
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a class III malocclusion case with anterior crossbite and asymmetrical arch form.
- It was amazing to see the effectiveness of the optimized extrusion attachments on the upper anterior teeth, this worked perfectly according to the ClinCheck plan.
- Upper anterior teeth were flared.
- Lower anterior teeth were retracted.
- After anterior crossbite correction, upper anterior teeth were extruded for a better smile arch.