- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 8 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 26
- Mandibulary: 26
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
This is a class III malocclusion case with anterior crossbite and asymmetrical arch form.
It was amazing to see the effectiveness of the optimized extrusion attachments on the upper anterior teeth, this worked perfectly according to ClinCheck plan.
Upper anterior teeth were flared.
Lower anterior teeth were retracted.
After anterior crossbite correction upper anterior teeth were extruded for better smile arch .