- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 26 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 60 + 37 = 97
- Mandibulary: 60 + 19 = 79
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- In order to move the molars far away, we used the classic method of class II and classification: the lip tilted to the front teeth, then lowered, and then retracted.
- In addition, appropriate slice cutting was used to adjust the midline. At the 27th step, the upper anterior teeth were restarted to increase the torque by 10 degrees, so that the root was located in the cancellous bone.
- By optimizing the attachment to control the molar position, bite ramp was not used in the whole process, and the pressure ridge was given by the upper anterior teeth.
- Technician to control the root.