- Age: 37
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 36 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 66 + 17 + 13 = 96
- Mandibulary: 66 + 22 + 23 = 111
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The patient complained of pain in the right TMJ, and the pain was not relieved after wisdom tooth extraction.
- The problem of joint pain was solved by splinting treatment.
- The Invisalign correction was submitted on the stable CR position and submitted the PVS occlusal record.
- The vertical occlusal jump and extraction of four first premolars were designed for treatment.
- The treatment effect was beautiful, healthy, and stable and the patient was very satisfied