- Age: 38
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 13 + 14 = 27
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Deepbite improved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
The aesthetic desired results were achieved by:
- Using a combination of intrusion and derotation of maxillary incisors to close all upper anterior space. In addition, upper canines were constricted.
- The retraction and intrusion of lower teeth were done by using IPR, to achieve OJ and OB.
- Leveling Curve of Spee by intruding lower incisors.