- Age: 38
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 35 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 59 + 22 + 57 = 138
- Mandibulary: 22 + 17 + 16 = 55
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is Class II division 1 case with severe crowding in lower anterior teeth.
- Non-extraction protocol treatment was planned due to patient's soft tissue profile and anterior deep bite condition.
- Sequential distalization was performed to achieve Class I molar and canine relationship. Class II elastic was served as an anchorage reinforcement.
- No TADs were used in the treatment process. Unlike distalization with the fixed appliance system, at least 2 TADs were necessary for achieving the same treatment result with this case.