- Age: 15
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 70 + 24 + 8 = 102
- Mandibulary: 70 + 16 + 16 = 102
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Upper and lower arch protrusive were corrected and facial profile was improved.
- Upper and lower lips were able to close without any muscle tension.
- The rectangle attachment worked well if the aligner was worn enough time each day and one week change.
- Class II molar and relationship and Class II canine relationship were corrected by full day wearing of class II elastics.