- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 30 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 35 + 43 + 27 = 105
- Mandibulary: 35 + 43 + 33 = 111
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- By 4 premolar extractions, severe crowding had to be solved.
- Deep bite and Curve were relieved by the intrusion of lower incisors and extrusion of premolars.
- To overcome posterior open bite, we used up-down elastics.
- Class II elastics were used for molar key correction
- Conventional horizontal attachment was used for extraction space closure without tipping.