- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40 + 20 = 60
- Mandibulary: 40 + 20 = 60
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Expansion of the superior arch.
- Distalization of the inferior teeth.
- IPR on anterior inferior teeth.
- Attachment on the occlusal of 1.6 and 2.6 to intrude 1.6 and 2.6 and close the anterior bite.
- Elastic Class III.
- Curve of Spee leveled.
- Speech therapy.
- Retraction and extrusion of anterior teeth both arches.
- Arches coordinated.