- Age: 44
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 9 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 14 = 28
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Leveling Spee curve.
- Anterior Lower intrusion.
- Premolar expansion.
- Lower anterior Interproximal reduction.
- Oval arch form.
- Class II elastics in additional aligners for achieving canine class I.
- Optimized root control attachments for verticalizing upper central incisors.