- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 18 + 17 = 35
- Mandibulary: 22 + 17 = 39
Aligner Wear time
- 10 DIAS.
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Our goal was the expansion of the upper arch and advance incisive to improve overjet.
- Distalization of quadrant 3 and retraction of the lower incisives.
- Respecting the patient's biological limits.