- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 48 + 47 + 27 = 122
- Mandibulary: 40 + 48 + 30 = 118
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Class II molar and canine relationship of right side were fully corrected by molar distalization.
- 4mm crowding in both upper and lower arches was correct by IPR, 0.8mmof IPR was designed for upper central incisors.
- The patient had failed to wear the initial aligner as demanded and we had a MCC in the third month of treatment.
- Total treatment time was 18 months as the patient cooperated well after MCC and the final outcome was satisfied.