- Age: 14
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 36 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 34 + 30 + 7 = 71
- Mandibulary: 34 + 30 + 7 = 71
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Patient presented with Cl I skeletal, Cl II canine relationship, crowding, and constricted upper arch.
- I planned to distalize upper molars and expand the arches.
- Some IPRs were done and Cl II elastics were used.
- Everything was achieved as planned.