- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 39 + 10 + 9 = 58
- Mandibulary: 39 + 10 + 9 = 58
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Used molar distalization and post arch expansion to correct arch form and retract flared upper incisors.
- Class II elastics helped as well to reduce overjet.
- Besides, good control of incisor intrusion and premolar extrusion is very important to deep bite correction.
- Class I canine and molar relationship was well achieved.