- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 29 + 14 = 43
- Mandibulary: 23 + 11 = 34
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- The main goal of the treatment was openining 1.2's implant space.
- 6mm implant space was opened with expansion of upper arch and proclination of upper anteriors without any tipping movement.
- Edge to edge bite was solved with proclination of upper incisors and controlled proclination of lower incisors with the help of IPR and Class III elastics.
- Overbite was improved with extrusion of of upper and lower incisors.
- After implant treatment, due to asymmetric shape of the incisors and with the request of the patient, porcelain laminate veneers was performed on 1.1,2.1 and 2.2