Class II div 1, Increased overjet, Mandibular retrognathia, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations
Leveling Curve of Spee,
Elastics: Class II
Courtesy of Dr K. Malekian, 2018
- Age: 39
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 16 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 27 + 17 = 44
- Mandibulary: 26 + 17 = 43
Aligner Wear time
- 1.Progressive Aligner Change from 14 day-10 day Interval withTreatment Aligners////Refinement Additional Aligner 7 day change interval.No Acceleration Device .
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Expansion :Premolar and Molar Expansion ( Upper and lower arch ).
- Torque : Upper Premolar and Molar Torque was Programmed at Initial Treatment Clincheck Plan.
- Retraction of Upper Anterior Teeth : Reduce Anterior Overjet./ IPR sites (0.3mm ): 1.3-1.2, 1.2-1.1, 1.1-2.1, 2.1-2.2. / IPR sites (0.2mm) : 2.2-2.3, 2.3-2.4.
- Retraction of Lower Anterior Teeth: IPR Lower Incisors and Canines./ IPR sites (0.5mm) : 3.3-3.2, 3.2-3.1, 3.1-4.1, 4.1-4.2, 4.2-43.
- Staging Clincheck Planing and Clinical Tracking : Tooth 11 required IPR Tracking Control and Aligner Fitness at Office Visits.
- Class II Elastics : Precision Cuts Requested For Molars 3.6,4.6 : Button Bonding For Class II Elastics.
- Virtual Elastic Jump Class II Molar and Canine Correction into Class I Molar and Canine.
- Vivera Retainer Upper and Lower Arch ( 8 Hours- night wear ).
- Profile Improvement : Due to Upper and Lower Anterior Retraction. Lower Lip Interposition with Upper Incisors was Corrected.