- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Lite
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 14 = 28
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- 10 DAYS
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Initially, arch expansions were done along with derotations of posterior teeth to correct transverse discrepancy and get required space.
- IPR done on left side upper teeth and right side lower teeth to correct midlines.
- Power ridges and pressure areas used to control anterior root inclinations.
- Vertical position of incisors maintained during correction for getting consonant smile arc.
- Heavy occlusal contacts on lower anteriors were relieved for optimal derotation.