- Age: 7
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 25 + 19 = 44
- Mandibulary: 25 + 22 = 47
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Results were achieved using the primary set of aligners only.
Invisalign First where molars move first staging, then C's, D's and E's.
Arch form improved, we level the Curve of Spee, and correct the upper midline..
We didn't use the Additional Aligners because were were happy with the expansion achieved, we just request them just because of the Pandemic.
I observed a lot of positive factors with invisalign First therapy, the patient oral hygiene was exceptional, and the level of patient comfort was much higher than what we typically experience with fixed-appliance, no emergencies.
I think Invisalign First clear aligners are the best option any kid can use for orthodontics appliance.