- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 48 + 9 = 57
- Mandibulary: 48 + 9 = 57
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
The desired results were obtained by expansion of arches with MARPE pre-ortho treatment.
Coordination of both upper and lower dental arch shape by expansion on the upper arch.
Distalization lower posterior teeth to achieve class I molar relationship
Corretion of lower midline deviation
Power ridges on lower incisors to prevent periodontal complications such as gingival recession or alveolar bone dehiscence.
IPR was used to correct Bolton discrepancy.