- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 48 + 9 = 57
- Mandibulary: 48 + 9 = 57
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The desired results were obtained by expansion of arches with MARPE pre-ortho treatment.
- Coordination of both upper and lower dental arch shape by expansion on the upper arch.
- Distalization of lower posterior teeth to achieve class I molar relationship
- Correction of lower midline deviation
- Power ridges on lower incisors to prevent periodontal complications such as gingival recession or alveolar bone dehiscence.
- IPR was used to correct Bolton discrepancy.