- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 20 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40 + 28 = 68
- Mandibulary: 40 + 31 = 71
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class II relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Class II molar relationship and class I canine relationship was well achieved.
- The protrusive and straight upper incisors were well retruded and had normal torque.
- Bodily movement of upper incisors was well achieved by aligner with power-ridge.
- Facial profile and lip posture were improved after treatment.