- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 12 + 4 = 30
- Mandibulary: 14 + 12 + 7 = 33
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The patient's narrow V Shape arch forms were treated with expansion.
- The anterior crossbite was corrected by retracting the lower anterior teeth.
- Patient's buccal corridors were corrected with expansion.
- Tooth number 2.7 was extracted because of apical lesion and implant placement will be done later.
- The upper midline was corrected by using IPR.
- The patient did not wear aligners well after her mother died, so additional aligners were required.