- Age: 32
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 32 + 8 = 40
- Mandibulary: 32 + 9 = 41
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Invisalign Aligner
- Mandibular: Invisalign Aligner
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This case is the maxillary teeth distalization with "ELASTIC JUMP".
- The most important thing in this case is using classⅡ elastics during total treatment.Class II elastics (3/16, 6.5 OZ) continued using from stage 9.
- LR7 used button cut on the lingual side for effectively improve scissorsbite.
- Precision bite ramp was very effective to improve deepbite.