- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 39 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 50 + 28 = 78
- Mandibulary: 50 + 28 = 78
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship maintained
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a bimaxillary protrusion case with mildly protrusive lips.
- In order to prevent over-retraction of anterior teeth, instead of extraction of 4 first premolars as usual, we extracted 4 second premolars, which was quite rare in Invisalign cases.
- In this case all the molars were mesialized more than 2 mm.
- Invisalign achieved a wonderful treatment result, with expected anterior retraction, improved profile, and good root paralleling of the posterior teeth, indicating bodily molar mesialization.