Sınıf II böl 1, Artmış overjet, Mandibular Retrognati, Dar Ark, Asimetrik arklar, Mandibular orta hat sapması, Çapraşıklık
Yakın Plan Tedavi
We would like to thank Dr. G. Thiesen for this Class III div 1 case submission, which provides insight into excellent treatment planning with a great treatment end result.
“The Invisalign appliance is my treatment of choice for growing patients with Class II mandibular deficiency: control of tooth movement and orthopedic effects being realized at the same time! Since it is comfortable, compliance is great. Therefore, the efficiency of Invisalign with mandibular advancement using the precion wings is incredible!"
- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 17 ay
- Maxillary: 32 + 36 = 68
- Mandibulary: 32 + 36 = 68
Aligner Wear time
- 1 hafta
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Sınıf I ilişkisine ulaşıldı
- Her iki tarafta işlevsel köpekdişi kılavuzu
- Normal overjet ve overbite’a ulaşıldı
- Overjet’in önemli ölçüde iyileştirilmesi
- Orta hatlar çakışık
- Kesici dişlerin düzgün eksenel inklinasyonu
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arklar hizalandı ve koordine edildi
- Derotasyonla her iki arkın hizalanması
- Ark biçimi iyileştirildi
- Estetik gülümseme hattına ulaşıld
- Vakanın tüm tedavi hedeflerine erişildi
- Harmonik arklar elde edildi
- The molar relationships were improved initially by the mandibular advance phase.
- Lower Curve of Spee was improved during mandibular advance to allow proper sagittal correction.
Sequential distalization was done with the additional aligners, associated with the use of Class II elastics. The sagittal jump accounted for 25% of the sagittal correction.
- Maxillary and mandibular dental arches were aligned, and maxillary and mandibular incisor inclinations were improved.
- Expansion was performed in both arches.
- Ideal overbite was obtained by intruding the mandibular anterior teeth mainly.
- Ideal overjet was obtained at the end of treatment.